PermitAccess provides an end-to-end cloud solution for Applicants and Permit Authorities to apply for, review and approve permit requests.
For Excavation permit applications PermitAccess combines and automates the processes of submitting a One Call enquiry (e.g. via Dial Before You Dig or beforeUdig) and applying for a Permit when the intended work site is in the road corridor. When requiring a Non-Excavation permit CorridorAccess provides an automated application and approval process consistent amongst Permit Authorities.
- Increased Awareness - PermitAccess users will be notified of all excavation works within their road reserves without being reliant on applicants to approach you.
- Configurable - PermitAccess can be configured to suit local permitting requirements and business workflows.
- Saves Time - PermitAccess' automated workflows mean reduced resourcing requirements for processing and approving permit applications.
- Reporting - Permit Authorities can generate reports on applications as required.
- Increased Revenue - Be notified of all excavation works that may require a permit.
- Online Payments - Applicants can pay for their permits online.
- Audit Trail - Complete history of all permit applications and audit view recorded.
- Map View - Permit Authorities can view the accurate location of each permit application in a map window.
How does it work?
- Applicants generate their asset location request via the region's One Call service for excavation works. If the dig site falls within the road corridor for a participating Permit Authority a permit application is also generated. For those who require Non-Excavation permits the participating Permit Authority will direct the applicant to the CorridorAccess site to apply. This site generates and manages non-excavation permit application requests exclusively.
- During the permit approval process Applicants and Permit Authorities can exchange documents such as Terms and Conditions, photos and Traffic Management Plans (TMPs) as well as view/edit progress of the permit application. Approval documents can also be provided.
How can I learn more?
If you are interested in learning more about PermitAccess or speaking to a member of our team, please visit the PelicanCorp website.
If you are a PermitAccess user with a question, please visit our dedicated Support Knowledge Base. Here you will find help articles, submit any questions you have, or chat with support staff during business hours.