OneCallAccess is a fully managed One Call Operation Management solution for e-Ticket and Call Center operations. Hosted by PelicanCorp in a high availability cloud environment, it manages all One Call tickets from any location and any time leveraging modern web and mobile based technologies. OneCallAccess is built using a unique mapping platform enabling the most accurate ticket capture on the market.
OneCallAccess provides a set of tools for any One Call operation to support its obligations to its members from GIS data updates, marketing/email campaigns, reporting and a range of notification and ticket format options. OneCallAccess offers a number of optional modules to support the specific requirements of the operation and the local processes. Currently available modules include excavation permits, plan collation and positive response. This same capability can be used to include additional modules to support local requirements.
- User friendly - Users are guided through the process with simple messages and information boxes to assist.
- Configurable - This includes all fields of data, mapping rules and even notification rules for Utilities.
- Mobile Ready - Regardless of the device being used, the OneCall ticket entry screens adapt and also provide location aware capabilities to allow tickets to be captured on site anytime of the day.
- Members Portal - The members portal allows One Call members to manage their own details, settings and the re-requesting of tickets when required.
- Authority Viewer - A full audit history is kept for all edits and approvals, ensuring the data integrity and ownership is maintained.
- ReportsAccess - ReportsAccess is a reporting portal which provides pre-saved reports, runtime filtering and export options which include the ability to set an automated schedule.
How can I learn more?
If you are interested in learning more about OneCallAccess or speaking to a member of our team, please visit the PelicanCorp website.
All our OneCallAccess installations come with their own Support Knowledge Bases and built-in help widgets. There we provide help articles, users can submit any questions they have, or chat with support staff during business hours.