PlanAccess is an online service that manages and collates One Call responses into individual Job Packs providing significant cost and time savings by eliminating what has traditionally been a resource intensive process.
PlanAccess is an online portal providing a single interface for One Call response management. Eliminate email responses filling your inbox, track the status of the responses and receive alerts when Job Packs are complete. Download Job Packs individually or in groups to easily share amongst your workforce.
PlanAccess receives and stores the asset location responses from asset owners instead of being directly emailed to the requestor. PlanAccess automatically collates the responses into a Job Pack; a collection of all responses for a single One Call enquiry. There is no longer a need to track responses against enquiry confirmation sheets.
- Collation - PlanAccess automatically collates One Call responses into individual Job Packs.
- Automation - Automated workflow and alerts provide simple Job Pack tracking.
- Reduce Costs - No in-house server storage or software requirements.
- Management Portal - Delivers a single, real-time view of Job Packs across multiple users.
- Real Time Alerts - Receive real time alerts allowing for jobs to be actioned immediately.
- Cloud Based - PlanAccess can be securely accessed anytime, anywhere from a web browser.
How does it work?
The advantage of PlanAccess is that electronic asset location responses from the utilities and other asset owners are transmitted to PlanAccess instead of the directly to the requester.
PlanAccess then aggregates the responses into job Packs, a collection of all responses from all utilities for a specific job request. When all responses have been received the requestor is notified that their Pack is ready for download – all with one click.
The responses are available to all PlanAccess members of the Requestor’s organisation – no need to forward multiple emails. Requestors can also monitor the status of their request and its responses at any time via the dashboard interface.
How can I learn more?
If you are interested in learning more about PlanAccess or speaking to a member of our team, please visit the PelicanCorp website.
If you are a PlanAccess user with a question, please visit our dedicated Support Knowledge Base. Here you will find help articles, submit any questions you have, or chat with support staff during business hours.