To begin a new request, click the "New Enquiry" button from the Console screen:
This will take you to the Enquiry Details screen as show below:
- Job Purpose - Select whether the job is for Design or Excavation purposes.
- Activity - Select the type of work from the drop down list.
- Job Start/Job Completion - The time frame the work will take place within (please note this does not affect how long plans are valid for).
- User Reference - This is an optional field where the you can write a reference/scheme number associated with your project (if applicable).
- Working on Behalf of - Select whether the you are working on behalf of a Local Government, Utility, Private or Other.
- Name of Utility/Authority - If Local Government/Utility was selected above, select the name of the organisation from this list.
- Location of Workplace - Select whether the work is within Private Property, Road Reserve, or Both.
- Location in Road Reserve - If Road Reserve/Both was selected above, select whether it involves Carriageway/Footpath/Berm areas.
Once the Enquiry Details have been populated, click "Next" to proceed to the Location page.
Asset Locates (New Zealand only):
For Excavation jobs within New Zealand, you have the option to request onsite locates and standovers using the Asset Locate Details field (this will become available after selecting your Job Purpose as "Excavation":
Select whether you require a locator to come mark the ground onsite. If yes, select your preferred locate date. You will need to agree to the Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed by clicking the hyperlink. Then, select whether or not you would also require plans.
CAR Requests (New Zealand only):
For Excavation enquiries in New Zealand within the Road Reserve where you have an existing CAR number (from a previous request for the same job), you can enter your CAR number here to prevent the system from generating a new Corridor Access Request:
Otherwise, leave this field blank to create a new CAR.
Provisional CARs (New Zealand only):
For Design enquiries in New Zealand within the Road Reserve, you have the option to generate a provisional CAR (e.g. to assist with future planning for corridor management once excavation begins). Tick the checkbox if you would like a provisional CAR to be generated: