The next page is a Summary of the processed job:
- The job number of the enquiry
- The job's enquiry details
- The registered contacted asset owners' sequence numbers and phone numbers
- If a utility is not listed here who you were expecting to see, it may indicate that they are not registered with the service, or that they do not have assets nearby. Please use the telephone directory to contact them directly to obtain confirmation.
There are also options to:
- Continue Job - useful if you have a large enquiry which requires multiple sections to be lodged as individual enquiries - click here for more information
- Print View - click this button to see a Print View version of the Summary
- PlanAccess - use this button to open PlanAccess (if you are a PlanAccess subscriber)
- PermitMonitor and CAR History - use these button to open PermitMonitor or CAR History (NZ only). These options are only available if you have lodged enquiries resulting in road corridor permit requests
To exit the Summary page, click the "Home" button at the top right of the screen:
Once the job has processed, a confirmation email will also be sent to you, containing a copy of your enquiry confirmation:
Utility owners will also be prompted to automatically forward you their plan information, most of which arrives via email within 2-3 business days. If anything is posted out to you, that generally takes 4-5 business days. If you do not receive a response from one of the asset owners within these timeframes, please contact them using the phone & sequence numbers from your enquiry confirmation.
Please ensure you carefully follow any cover letters or instructions provided with the utility plans. The confirmation email will also summarise your responsibilities and duty of care when working around assets. Further information is available on the main Dial Before You Dig / beforeUdig websites.
New Zealand Only:
If locates were requested, the locators arrive within 3 business days.
When submitting enquiries, you will notice the reCAPTCHA tool at the bottom near the Submit button:
reCAPTCHA is a service that has been introduced to protect the service from spam and abuse - with the ever-increasing cyber threats we have been forced to increase our defences to be sure that we can continue to offer the service free of charge to all web users.
reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities. It does this while letting valid users pass through with ease. The reCAPTCHA feature is applicable to all users of the service irrespective of enquiry volumes submitted or frequency of use. You may find you have to complete the reCAPTCHA popups multiple times in a row. This needs to be completed until it shows that you are verified and allows you to Submit.
As it forms an integral part of the application’s security it cannot be turned off.