If you need to edit your OneCallAccess Account details, this can be done by clicking the "Account" button on the top right-hand side of the screen once you are logged in:
Here you will see a similar form to the one you used to register, and this is where you can update your Account details any time you need to:
- Customer Details - Here you can update your name, and if this is a work account you can enter your updated company details.
- Postal Address - For post office boxes, add the PO Box number in the prefix field, then enter the suburb and postcode. For street addresses, if you have a unit number, put that as the prefix. Fill in the street number and name in the Street field, and then enter your suburb and post code. The system will try to find matches - if it does, simply click on the correct option from the dropdown list to update your address. If the system does not recognise your address (e.g. if it is a new subdivision or remote area) please contact our call centre to update this for you.
- Contact Details - If your phone number or email address changes, these can be updated here. Please ensure your email address is current, as this is how we send out your job confirmations, as well as how most plans are sent. If you entered a company name above, please select your Occupation and Affiliation. Otherwise, select Private Resident and None.
- Login Details - These are the details you will use to log into the online service. Most people use their email address as their username. When choosing your password, it must be at least six characters long, and contain both letters and numerals.
- Security - You can update your security question here. This is used sometimes when you ring the call centre if we need to verify your identity. We suggest picking an answer that only you will know - for example you could set "Your Birthday" as "Goldfish".
- Miscellaneous - Here you can choose to subscribe to our newsletter service. This subscription status can be changed at any time.
Click the "Update" button once your changes have been made, and the updated details will take effect immediately.
If you require assistance when filling in the account details, click on the orange question mark (?) icons and these will advise you on how to fill in the sections.