The Schedule screen is used to define the dates and timeframes for the work taking place, as well as warranty periods and the location of the site. It is the first screen to load when you open a permit application, and can also be accessed by clicking the Schedule option from the left-hand traffic light panel on PermitManager:
The screen appears as below:
It is divided into the following sections:
- Submitted Dates: For new permit applications, these dates will be the same as the applicant selected as the timeframe for their works in OneCallAccess. Click the Action button to approve these dates, or to propose alternative dates back to the applicant to better fit your organisation's requirements.
- Approved Dates: This is the timeframe the works are planned to take place within. For new permit applications, this will read "Not set" until the Submitted Dates above are approved.
- Project Duration: This is the length of time the works will take to complete. For example, the timeframe for a job might be 5 days, but the project duration might only involve 20 hours actually working onsite.
- Official Start Date: Once the permit has been approved and the applicant advises they have begun their work, this field will display the date the works began. If a reason is given for starting on that particular date (e.g. if it is earlier or later than the date agreed) this can be seen by hovering over the word Reason:
- Official End Date: Once the permit has been approved and the applicant advises they have completed their work, this field will display the date the works finished. If a reason is given for completing on that date (e.g. if it is earlier or later than the date agreed) this can be seen by hovering over the word Reason:
- Warranty End Date: Once the permit has been approved and the work is complete, your organisation may set a warranty (guarantee) period for the contractor's work. This field will update to a default warranty expiry date once the permit's status is set to Warranty; this can be changed by clicking the Update button and selecting a new date from the resulting pop-up window:
- Total Processing Hours: This shows how long it has been since the permit request was generated.
Once the Submitted Dates and Duration have been confirmed, the Schedule traffic light will turn green: