- Workflow Prerequisites - These documents are automatically sent to you as soon as a permit request is generated. These are generally compulsory documents, e.g. insurance proofs, Traffic Management Plan templates.
- Ad-hoc Prerequisites - Documents uploaded as attachments via the Message function will be listed here.
- Inspection Documents - Any comments or attachments from inspection forms will be included here.
- Permit Approval/Rejection Certificates - Some road authorities may send you certification acknowledging when your permits have been approved or rejected. Copies of these documents will be stored here.
- Special Case Documents - After the Conditions document has been generated, a copy of it will be listed here.
- Works Completion Notice Documents - When works are complete, some road authorities request that you submit a Works Completion Notice to confirm that they are finished. These will be listed here.
If you do not believe you need to provide this information, you can contact the road authority either via the Message section of PermitMonitor, or using the contact details from your job confirmation sheet.